Spotted on eBay, this L620 Savanna Beige ’67 Beetle is a nice find. There are a few small things that are not correct, but it would not take much to make this car perfect. Whoever takes this car home, please get that fuel filter out of the engine area!
“This is a very clean, classic ’67 Volkswagen Beetle. The car was restored just prior to me buying it. Not show quality but a great daily driver. Overall the car runs well and looks good. The ’67 Beetle is a very sought after year, as it was the first year of the 12 volt electrical system and the last year of the classic styling.”
- Stock 1500 engine
- Classic black California license plate
- Red vinyl interior, no rips or tears
- Immaculately clean carpeted floorboards
- Pop-out rear windows
- Back-up lights
- New battery
- Tires in good shape
- Registration current through April 2013
- No major dents or dings in the body. Paint job is in good shape, some minor blemishes but nothing major. Car has a minor oil leak.