This gem has made my morning. It’s so rare to see a L639 Zenith Blue ’67 Beetle properly restored; it’s one of the best 1967beetle.com has seen in awhile.
- Off the pan complete restoration
- All original factory one year only parts front fenders, rear deck lid, rear bumper, rear apron, inside door lock pulls, dash knobs and more
- Completely disassembled, soda blasted to bare metal and all bolts as well as hardware was glass bead blasted and inspected
- All hardware clear cad plated
- Body repainted original L639 Zenith Blue factory color
- Chrome parts were stripped and replated
- Floor plan coated with POR15, inside of fenders and quarter panel
- 1500cc engine has been restored to a 1600cc due to parts not being available
- Suspension and brakes restored to factory specifications
- New TMI seat foam and covers, headliner, door panels and carpet kit
Location: Dallas, TX
Price: Auction Sale
Contact: Mecum Auctions
Wow.. Someone get me a cold shower!