I love listing true survivors such as this L518 Java Green ’67 Beetle. The seller knows what a true gem he has. This car will sell fast.
“I purchased this ALL original 1967 Beetle from the original family who purchased it new in Hollywood Hills California. It has sat covered since 1992 at the home where I picked it up.
The car is original paint, L518 Java Green, primered hood and fender were due to surface rust (OG owner did it). It has the original metal crank sunroof that functions well.
It also has never been in any accidents and has never had any rust issues anywhere, not even a pinhole in battery tray. This beetle was bought from the dealer with original accessory handle shields, threshold plates and inside kick plates as well as OG gravel guards, radio and pop out rear windows.
Included are the original keys that work in the ignition and the door handles.
I have installed many new parts that are listed below.
This engine has everything 1967 correct to this year including push terminal generator. The cost alone for complete engine rebuild was $2500.
- Original 1500 SP engine has been completely rebuilt by OC Bugworks in Costa Mesa and sheet metal powdercoated new hoses, plugs, cap, points, condenser, wires, belt, oil, everything.
- New German door seals installed
- New pop out window seals installed
- New deck lid seal installed
- New transmission mounts installed
- Fresh fluid in transmission
- Brand new tires installed
- New axle boots installed
- Brand new battery
- New brake hoses installed
- New wheel cylinders
- New German firewall kit installed
- New engine to body seals installed
- Fresh rebuilt original matching number 1500 engine with zero miles on it.
This car is very original and for the right person you could repaint just outside and leave original paint inside. Or drive original as is.
Someone buy this car before I do.
Mileage: 0 miles
Contact: Charles Link
Thanks for listing your ’67 Beetle with 1967beetle.com.