Our friends over at VW life in Austin, TX have an L282 Lotus White ’67 Beetle for sale. This looks to be a solid project car that could be made into a nice daily driver. They can also arrange delivery to you. Here’s the information we have with contact information below.
- Original 1967 bumpers-front and rear
- Original 1967 fenders-front and rear
- Original 1967 seats-front and rear
- Original pan
- Original 66-67 slotted wide 5 wheels
- Original headliner
- 2 year old Michelin Tires
- Needs new fuel tank
- It will need a motor and the brakes gone through
- The transmission is good
- The pans are good as well
- It does have some rust in the rear heater channel area.It appears that it hasn’t been hit as the front apron area looks undamaged.
- The low back seats are covered in black vinyl, the driver’s seat does show wear. The passenger and backseat are good, no holes or rips.
- The headliner has wear and is missing in the lower rear parcel area.
- The bumper and fenders are all original 1967, and appear to be original to the car. The Pearl White has had a respray and shows some areas of peeling. The windshield and ¼ windows and rear window all have new rubber seals. The driver and passenger glass is original as is the chrome trim and window rubber scrapers.
- This Beetle has a clear Oklahoma title.
Status: FOR SALE
Location: Austin, TX
Price: $5,400, OBO
Owner Contact: SOLD
General Questions: Eric Shoemaker
Who’s going to make an offer?